- Our Baby Bedding sets are made of 100% cotton textile jersey, that stands out with its highest quality. It is extremely fine and soft for the baby’s gentle skin. Be absolutely certain that your child is obtained in infinite softness.
- The jersey textile is made of 200g/m2 interlock cotton, carefully treated for fibre strength and extra softness.
- The pad is 100% polyester, 80g/m2. It is very fine and light, which lets the skin breathe, without the danger of overheating.
- Very suitable for room temperature within the range of 64-75 F or 18-24 C.
- Designs: The bedding sets’ designs are specifically made for Hushhh. They are unique, contemporary and with character of their own. The predominant white color creates the notion of pureness, lightness and gentle softness, and it is accompanied by colorful accents, making them even more enjoyable for the children. The pillow case design takes the whole set to a complete perfection.
- Print: Direct digital printing; the inks we use are certified by OEKO – Text Standard 100 (The worlds textile safety standard) and are completely safe. The printing technology ensures that the ink soaks into the fabric thus keeping it pervious for heat and moisture for the better comfort of your child, ensuring a high quality, really beautiful and long-lasting print.
- Packaging: The packaging is both beautiful and functional, which makes the Hushhh products a lovely and desirable gift. You can always keep your Hushhh sleeping sets in the packaging bag, which again is made out of pure Ranforce cotton.
- Care: Please, take good care of your blanket set, and it will pay you back looking gorgeous for a long time. Machine wash cold with like colors. Gentle cycle, use only non chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low, Do not dry clean. Our advice is that you dry the blanket set on a clothesline, not in a clothes dryer, so that the print’s quality is intact for a longer period of time.
Safety is always first!
- Do not use other blankets, sheets and other bedding with cotton blanket Hushhh
- Always check that your baby is not reheated or not too cold as this also depends on the temperature of the room where the child sleeps and the outside temperature if walking.
- Consider carefully what is wearing your baby before you put it to sleep, taking into account the temperature in the nursery, as well as foreign temperature if walking outside.
- Keep away from fire.